Wycombe Wanderers face Cardiff City at the Cardiff City Stadium this weekend, as they go head to head in the Championship.
Tom Pearce, Wyc Picks predictor (@tompearce97)
This will be the 12th meeting between the two sides, with the first coming in 1975 in the FA Cup, in which Cardiff came out 1-0 winners.
It’s not been a game that has been played much in recent times, with the reverse fixture being the first meeting in over 16 years.
That game back in December was Wycombe’s first win over Cardiff since 1999, with the game ending 2-1.
How will tomorrow’s game play out, though?
Wycombe Wanderers Form
The Chairboy’s survival dreams were kept alive on Wednesday night thanks to a 93rd minute Adebayo Akinfenwa penalty.
That goal saw his side win the game 2-1 against Bristol City and moved them to just six points form safety.
That was Wycombe’s first win from three, but they have picked up 11 points from their last six games. They now find themselves in fifth place in the form table.
Mick McCarthy’s side shared the points with Brentford in the week, with the game ending a 1-1 draw.
Cardiff have now drawn each of their last three matches, and have accumulated just six points from six. That means they currently sit in 18th place in the form table.
They have also failed to win in any of their last four games at home, as they have been alternating between losing and drawing.
Your Picks For Wyc Picks – Cardiff City v Wycombe Wanderers
- Will Wycombe Wanderers beat Cardiff City? No (66%)
- Will Wycombe Wanderers score? Yes (73%)
- Will Wycombe Wanderers score in the first half? No (59%)
- Will Wycombe Wanderers score in the second half? Yes (66%)
- How many goals will Wycombe Wanderers score? 2 (34%)
- How many goals will Wycombe Wanderers concede? 2 (45%)
- How many shots on target will Wycombe Wanderers have? 4+ (55%)
- Will Uche Ikpeazu score? No (55%)
- Will Anis Mehmeti assist a goal? No (89%)
- How many shots on target will Admiral Muskwe have? 0 (52%)
Disagree with the above picks?
Get playing Wyc Picks for Saturday’s game against Cardiff City to be in with a chance of winning £250!
Entry is absolutely FREE!
Make your picks before the 3:00pm kick-off.
Follow @wycpicks on Twitter for the latest competition updates.
You must be 18+ to play. T&C’s apply. Please play responsibly. Begambleaware.org.